Brookhaven, GA, Feb. 17 – Register now for Oglethorpe University’s 2014 Volleyball Summer Camps. The camps will begin in late May and run through mid July.
The dates are as follows:
– May 27-30: All Skills Camp—Commuter Only
– June 2-6: All Skills Camp—Commuter Only
– June 11-13: AM Session (9:00am-12:00 pm): Defensive Skills, Serving and Passing
– June 11-13: PM Session: (1:30-4:30 pm) Offensive Skills—Setters and Hitters Camp
– July 13-16: All Skills Camp–Overnight/Commuter Camp
– July 16-19: High School Team Camp—Commuter and Overnight
Head Volleyball Coach, Richie Tang said, “As a staff, we feel it’s important that volleyball players learn more than one skill and one position during their volleyball careers, it’s the same thing we look for in potential players we recruit to play at OU.”
There will be an Overnight All Skills Camp on July 13-16, that will give campers an opportunity to experience Oglethorpe by living in residence halls and having meals in the dining hall. All campers will be supervised by a current Oglethorpe University Volleyball player during their stay.
Rounding out the camp series, a high school team camp will be held to help teams prepare for their upcoming seasons. This is more than a round robin tournament, it’s the opportunity to develop team building, goal setting and an opportunity to strengthen team bonds all before the high school season starts!
For more information about Oglethorpe University’s Volleyball Summer Camps please visit: http://sports.bluesombrero.com/oglethorpevb
Questions can also be emailed to Coach Tang at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 404-364-8480