Brookhaven, GA, February 10, 2016 – by Trey Benton – Liz Cole, Project Manager for GreenbergFarrow, Brookhaven’s consultant on Parks, delivered a presentation Tuesday to the City Council. Cole walked the Council through final tweaks to the 10 site-specific plans her company has prepared, and placed a dollar figure estimate on what it would take for the plans to become a reality.
The total comes in at almost $28 million.
Here’s how it breaks down:
- Ashford Park — $1,129,310
- Blackburn Park — $4,731,970
- Briarwood Park — $4,845,570
- Clack’s Corner — $139,915
- Fernwood Park — $658,625
- Georgian Hills Park — $1,644,550
- Lynwood Park — $3,696,350
- Murphey Candler Park — $8,206,500
- Murphey Candler Park II-Extension — $462,750
- Skyland Park — $2,249,590
Total — $27,765,130
Brookhaven Park was not included in the estimate because its disposition is not certain and it currently is not a Brookhaven owned Park.
The presentation as presented by Cole is here.