The City may award multiple contracts issuing two (2) civil utility contractors and one (1) pipelining contractor with projects ranging in size from $2,500 to $99,999. Some work will be performed at nights and/or on weekends, according to the RFQ.
The range of work the selected vendor will perform includes (but not limited to):
- Catch basin repair
- Installation of catch basins
- Repair storm drain pipes
- Replace section of storm drain pipes
- Slope stabilization
- Rip-rap placement
- Channel stabilization
- TV Video of storm drain systems
- Cleaning out pipes and detention ponds
- Repairing detention pondds
- Concrete driveway, sidewalks and curbs, and gutter systems
- Asphalt paving
- Landscaping including grassing, mulch, shrubs
- Traffic control
Under the Brookhaven’s Stormwater Inspection and Maintenance Policy (based on Stormwater Utility Ordinance Article V, Chapter 25, Section 25-360 through Section 25-371), the aim is to define the rights and responsibilities of the property owner(s) for maintaining water quantity and quality functions of Stormwater Best Management Practices (BMPs).
The non-mandatory Pre-Qualification Conference will be held June 30, 2016 at 10:00 AM at the City of Brookhaven, 4362 Peachtree Road, Brookhaven, Georgia 30329. RFQ submission deadline by 2:00 PM on July 15, 2016. The work is scheduled to begin October 1, 2016.