Brookhaven, GA, January 15, 2017 – The Post Reports – Brookhaven’s Zoning Board of Appeals will meet Wednesday, January 18, 2017 to hear 8 cases, most of them seeking increases in lot coverage.
The meeting will be held at City Hall located at 4362 Peachtree Rd. and will start at 7:00 PM. The full agenda packet with staff reports and their recommendations can be found here.
- ZBA16-52: Ron Hiller – Increase Maximum Lot Coverage from 35% to 39.9% for Construction of a Pool on an Existing Single Family Residential Lot – 3096 Lanier Drive
- ZBA16-61: Jim Holmes – Reduce Stream Buffer from 75 Feet to 48 Feet for Construction of a Single Family Residence – 2900 Mabry Lane
- ZBA16-62: Jennifer Khan – Increase Maximum Fence Height in Front Yard of Single Family Residence from 4 Feet to 5 Feet, Increase Maximum Retaining Wall Height from 4 Feet to 5 Feet, and Reduce Retaining Wall Setback from 5 Feet to 2 Feet – 1475 Harts Mill Road
- ZBA16-63: Ken Warlick – Increase Maximum Lot Coverage from 35% to 38.5% and Reduce Front Yard Setback Along Victoria Street from 30 Feet to 6 Feet for Construction of a Single Family Residence – 1082 Victoria Street
- ZBA16-64: Unique Design & Construction – Increase Maximum Lot Coverage from 35% to 38.02% for Construction of a Single Family Residence – 1161 Victoria Street
- ZBA16-65: Sarah Hightower – Increase Maximum Lot Coverage from 35% to 46.68% for Construction of an Addition to an Existing Single Family Residence – 3010 Park Lane
- ZBA16-66: Cornerstone Design & Development, Inc. – Reduce Transitional Buffer from 50 Feet to 0 Feet Along the South Property Line for Construction of an Assisted Living Facility – 3523 Buford Highway
- ZBA16-67: Tiffany Spradley – Increase Maximum Lot Coverage from 80% to 84.5%, Reduce Transitional Buffer from 50 Feet to 0 Feet, and Reduce Retaining Wall Setback for Expansion of a Parking Lot – 3680 Clairmont Road